Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween was a blast! Laurie came out for the weekend and the kids loved every miniute! Demi dressed up as a singer girl!
yCorbin was a Gorilla, Laurie and I were Witches, and Clint was a....uh
Witch Ferry??!!! We were laughing the whole night at the looks Clint got. He also
received some choice words from some teens which made us laugh even harder. Clint said his goal was to be the scariest thing out there...and he succeeded wonderfully!!
Corby the Scary Gorilla! We had a hard time recognizing him all night. The
black hair just really threw us off!
Laurie doing what she does best... being a more than wonderful Grandma!!!

4 comments:

Zac and Whitney Phelps said...

I am pretty sure Clint is the scariest thing I have seen! lol He looks like a drag queen! Good to see some new pics and what you guys have been up too!

Devin and Brittney Wood Family said...

You're alive! hahahahahaha, I love the costumes! Clint, yet again, delivers. Wow the kiddos are getting big, we miss you!

Lacy said...

It is about darn time you update! How else am I supposed to keep up with what your doin? Looks like your doing great and your kids' costumes are too cute (and by kids' I also mean Clint haha)

Jaime said...

Hey Hauv! Your kids are so cute and are getting so big. It's so fun to see what you guys are up too. Tell Clint we really REALLY LoVED his costume. Raff said he always wanted to do that. ;) Hang in there, we're almost there. We'll see you guys in Texas in 1 1/2 years! ;) Hope you're doing ok