Monday, December 7, 2009

4 1/2 months Prego!!!
only....allot of days to go! We should know if it is
a girl or boy very soon. I will get back to you on that :) From all the chocolate oranges I am eating I'm thinking it's a girl but Corby and Demi insist it's a boy, Clint says it's fifty fifty chance! haha! Really?!!! :)

5 comments:

Zac and Whitney Phelps said...

I had no idea! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! Your family picture is so cute!!!

Leslie said...

CoNgRaTs!!!!!
I'm SO excited for you! 3 is much better than 2! :-)

Lacy said...

what the? i didnt know you are preggars! congrats!

Malissa and Gershom said...

Oh Hauvy I can't believe I'm missing out on baby number three... I remember when I just barely knew you and you were pregnant with demi you would dance haha. Well I'm so glad to see that you are blogging again the problem is when you started I kinda got lazy again! Well all your cute pictures make me miss you guys a ton! love ya

Melissa Zuber said...

Congrats Hauv! I am so excited for you. You look so HOT preggers! I wish you all the best!