Friday, January 9, 2009
What have the Pitchforth's been up to? Well, Our family has been on an endless vacation the last four months! We moved to Florida in September so Clint can finish Grad School. There is always something exciting going on. Corbin is in Preschool now and he is doing so well! He has made allot of new friends and is so smart! He enjoys playing rockband every now and then, riding his three wheel bike with Demi and skateboarding! Demi is growing up so fast! She is the little princess of the house and is always making a huge mess! She sure keeps mom in good shape! She loves playing with her littlest pets, getting in her skirts and twirling until dizzy, and teasing brother until he screams. We all miss Family so much but are also having the time of our lives. Clint is doing awesome in all his classes. He is a pure genius in my eyes! I am so proud of him for all he is doing to support our little family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yay for blogging!!! Email me your gmail address and I'll add you to our blog (It's privatized) Blogging is so much fuuuun you will love it!
Hey Hav! I stalking you down. Forgive! I am so thrilled and jealous that you are having a BLAST in Florida! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment