Friday, January 30, 2009

Trike-a-thon


Today at Corbin's preschool He and Demi rode around on there bikes to earn money for St. Jude's research hospital. Corbin was so excited to help the little baby with cancer ( a picture he had seen on the pamphlet). After we put the money in the envelope he looked up at me and with a cute smile asked " mom, can we put more money in their so they can get him a toy to play with too"? Corbin is such a sweet little guy, I just love him! Demi was so excited to just be there. She tried to follow the line of bikes but would end up in a corner or would block the pathway. She looks up to Corbin and follows him everywhere. I am so proud of my kids for helping others in need. Demi has no clue why she was riding her bike but some day she will see pictures and understand. Hopefully there was a little seed planted in their hearts today :)

2 comments:

Lacy said...

hi hauv! Im so glad you have your blog up and running! I have been wondering how things are going in florida! your fam looks so good and cute and looks like your doing well!

Leslie said...

Hauvala! I'm so happy you're doing a blog! I sent you an invitation to mine right? If not let me know... Hey when are you coming to Utah again? Jer and I are planning a cruise in a few months--if we come that way we should meet up!!! Miss my hauvaleeah! hey I don't have your phone # anymore, so email it to me! jerandles@infowest.com