Sunday, February 1, 2009

Transformers.....more than meets the eye!


Corbin says the funniest and cutest things ever! He is one of those kids that can sure keep your abs firm from all the laughter. He and Demi just LOVE coming in our room and getting up on our bed with us. When we're all there Corbin likes to call it a "Family hoedown". Well, one lovely day while having a "family hoedown", Corbin looked over at me and said "mom? I love you more than meets the eye"! Talk about a pure sweetheart huh? How is my little guy so clever? He's only four!!!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

Hauv, your kids are so stinkin cute! I just get a crack up at Corbin. Hows living in Florida? Looks so nice and pretty and fun!

Leslie said...

So cute Hauv! Wish we could be closer so I could hear all these cute things in person!