The cake Corby picked for me to make. He was pretty proud of mom! :)

He loves his cap gun! The cowboy hat was too small but he still wanted it and loved it! He asked me if he could keep it and not take it back. At the end of the night we suprized him with hermit crabs. He was so thankful for them that he even stopped playing with all the kids to come give me huggs and kisses and tell me how this was the best present he ever had and he is so "thank you" for it! haha He is so dang cute I can't stand it!
Talking to Grandma and eating pancakes. He got to pick whatever he wanted for breakfast......his all time favorite food is pancakes!
Just doing what brothers do best....torturing their sisters! At least he's getting good use out of those new presents ehh???
He loves his cap gun! The cowboy hat was too small but he still wanted it and loved it! He asked me if he could keep it and not take it back. At the end of the night we suprized him with hermit crabs. He was so thankful for them that he even stopped playing with all the kids to come give me huggs and kisses and tell me how this was the best present he ever had and he is so "thank you" for it! haha He is so dang cute I can't stand it!
Talking to Grandma and eating pancakes. He got to pick whatever he wanted for breakfast......his all time favorite food is pancakes!




3 comments:
I cant believe he is 5 already! I remember when he was just a baby and me and Whit coming over and holding him down in Cedar! Where does the time go? Im so jealous of your beach adventures in Florida.
Happy Birthday To Corbin! Wow 5! I am with lace I can't believe he is five! It looks like you guys are having the time of your lives in Florida! I wish it was warm here...I am so sick of the snow!
Hey you guys! We miss you guys too! When are you coming home for a visit next? We could meet in Utah! Right now the comin to Florida is not looking so good, but we are still trying HARD to make it work! We won't give up. Your blog is adoreable and your kids are just so stinkin cute. They are growin up so fast. As far as our header on our blog, I made it on a photo editing program and then uploaded it from the file on my computer I saved it on. That probably didn't make any sense, but if you really want to know you can call and I will walk you thru it! Well, this is way long now so I better stop jibber jabbering but let me know when you will be there! Miss your cute face too. :)
Post a Comment