
We watched a Car show that was unbelievable! This was the finale!

Corby watched Sword & the stone movie before we went to Disneyworld and was SO excited to go and see if he could pull out the sword! :) The cutie....he tried soooo hard!

We went to "Honey I shrunk the kids" playground and they had a blast!

Oh my goodness!!!!! My little fiver year old is the bomb!!!! He went on The Tower of Terror! I could not believe he was that brave. I mean, we told him everything that was going to happen and he still said he wanted to go and wasn't scared. He held his stomach so tight through the whole's ride but didn't hardly make a peep! After it was over he said he loved that ride! He's number one in my book that's for sure! :) Good job buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment