Hauvala, your blog is so cute! You have such a cute family. We sure had fun visiting with you guys the other day! Thank you for letting us. I really hope we can come back!!! We're still waiting to hear from the school and I'm going crazy! I'm sending you an invite to our blog.
Oh my gosh Hauv soooo cute! I love it! She is such a doll!!! I am so glad you gave me your new blog I have been wondering if you had a new one. Your kids are adorable!
Corbin brings such joy and laughter into people's lives. He has always said the funniest things. His everyday goal is to make someone laugh! He has got so much energy...I guess he's all boy ehh? He has been an awesome big brother to Demi since day one. He is really talented on his bike, scooter and skateboard. At age 3 we took off his training wheels! He loves monster trucks, motercycles, construction trucks and airplanes. He likes doing the mazes in color books and drinking hot chocolate. His favorite movie's are superhero ones like Hulk, spiderman, Ironman and especially Transformers! He likes playing his guitar and making up songs. His favorite songs are "Cock it & pull it, Crazy Train by Ozzy Osborn and Life is a highway. He is so full of life and sure adds personality to our little family!
Corbin and Demi's favorite song!
Demi
Princess of all Princess's!!!
Some info on the Princess
Demi is definitely all girl! She's got a little sugar and a whole lot of spice! She just LOVES dancing. She'll sway side to side and sing "dancing, dancing". One of her other loves in life is to hear her brother, who she calls "Bobee or bowbod", to scream! She likes going to the park to swing and slide! Her favorite movie in the whole world is Aristocats by Walt Disney. She also loves to come in Mom's room the crack of dawn and turn on the alarm radio. She'll dance and just grin at me. Talk about a wake up call! She is well known around the house as PRINCESS! The name fits her to a tee. She has the cutest little voice and a tender little heart. She sure makes the family whole!
Puppie Love
Ever since Demi was born she has just loved gogies! We went to Her cousins house and they had puppies everywhere. She was in heaven!
Our little skateboarding machine!
The one thing that Corbin made sure Santa knew he wanted was a skateboard with a jump and a ring of FIRE to jump through! Is that too much to ask for?
Clint and I met at a homecoming in Ferron. We were both attending CEU and had seen one another but never talked. After the homecoming he called and asked if I would come to the lake. While standing by the fire he asked me if I go on a date with him. The dates continued and after a few of them we knew what future lied ahead of us. We met in May of 02 and were engaged three months later! We got sealed to one another for time and all Eternity in the
Bountiful Utah Temple
November 2,2002. Our life got better every year! We now have two beautiful children. A 5 year old little boy named Corbin and a sweet little girl named Demi that just turned two. We have so many blessings in our lives. We love our Family's with all our hearts and are so happy for the wonderful journey we have been on with them and will continue to have!
5 comments:
what a cutie! I love that picture of her, she looks just like Clint. We miss you guys.
Haha! What a cute little girl you have! Cute family picture too. Hope you guys are doing good out there. :)
Hauvala, your blog is so cute! You have such a cute family. We sure had fun visiting with you guys the other day! Thank you for letting us. I really hope we can come back!!! We're still waiting to hear from the school and I'm going crazy! I'm sending you an invite to our blog.
So cute!
Oh my gosh Hauv soooo cute! I love it! She is such a doll!!! I am so glad you gave me your new blog I have been wondering if you had a new one. Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment