Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I will post some updated pics in a couple of days promise!

5 comments:

Devin and Brittney Wood Family said...

what a tease you are! I see that you have a new post and get so excited to see what you guys are up to and all it is is a promise for pictures to come! Well, I guess I will just have to keep waiting. ;)

Lacy said...

good its about time. i am private now on my blog and need to send you an invite so please let me know your email so i can

Malissa and Gershom said...

Hauv I cant believe it you of all people behind on posting pictures that gives me no hope for the rest of us. ps...I have a blog check it out!

Jaime said...

Yay! I can't wait to see some new posts. :)

Leslie said...

uh ok it's been more than a couple of days...!
I'm no one to talk, I'm like 2 months behind on my blog! Agh!