Monday, December 7, 2009

Hey! just to let everyone know, my friend and I have started a little hair clip business. We are just getting started but are doing pretty well! Take a look at our blog. We can ship out flowers in time for Christmas! They would do awesome for stocking stuffers or presents! Also, we have a friend that is making Tu Tu's and will post pics soon! Thanks everybody!
sugardaisyboutique.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Hey, I LOVE your family pictures and the pictures of your kids at the park.

Congrats on being pregnant! That is great! We are so excited for you guys. Keep us posted on if it is a boy/girl. :)

Devin and Brittney Wood Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devin and Brittney Wood Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I had no idea you were preggo!!! That is so awesome! We miss you guys soooo much! Oh, and I love your bows too, they are so much fun to make, huh? There are so many cute flowers to play with! Anyway, we will for sure be looking for openings when Clint finishes school, we would LOVE for you guys to move here! It has been WAAAAYYYYY too long, it's just not right! Anyway, good luck with everything! Oh, and can I get your address?